Our parent partnership services support parents and carers of children with special educational needs (SEN) – whether they are of pre-school age, or at school in mainstream or special education.
The services provide:
- practical, relevant advice and information
- written guidance and newsletters
- one-to-one support
- help with preparing for meetings
- attendance at meetings with you
- support during assessment for a statement of SEN
- information about other voluntary organisations.
If you are interested in outsourcing your parent partnership service, please download the flyer below: